Event Booking Completed!
Thank you for booking into one or more of our events. We have just sent you a booking confirmation email . If any of the details you have submitted are incorrect, then please reply to that email with an update. Please adhere to our Events T&C’s, which are detailed below.
Your booking details have been sent to the event organiser, and subject to successful payment (if applicable), or for smaller events – not being fully booked – your entry details will be listed with the event marshals on the day. If you have booked into one of our smaller limited number events, just as it has become fully booked – you will be placed on a reserve list, and a notification message will be sent to you ASAP. You may receive an Event Entry Pass as a PDF email attachment – especially if you have booked into an individual event online. This can be printed off, and displayed in your vehicle windscreen, or shown to the marshals on arrival at the event. If you don’t have access to a printer – then please show your pass on the day from your mobile device.
Events Terms and Conditions
1. Vehicles participating in this events to be registered in 1985 years or older – unless agreed with the organiser in advance.
2. Each entrant must hold a full current driving licence, and hold a current policy of insurance covering their use against third party risks, and where applicable, holding a current certificate of road worthiness (i.e. M.O.T test certificate or PSV certificate of fitness, etc.).
3. All entered vehicles must be in a roadworthy condition, and free from any defect which would render the vehicle a danger to others, and / or contravene current legislation.
4. All vehicles need to be in position by 11.00am (unless stated otherwise) and remain in situ. There is no vehicle movement permitted until at least 3.00pm (unless a later time is specified), unless the event is abandoned due to inclement weather. Exceptions are only permissible in the event of a genuine emergency – in which case a member of the event staff must be notified, so that the vehicle can be safely escorted from the event arena, to the public highway.
5. A maximum speed limit of 5-MPH applies on site for duration of EYTCC events.
6. All entrants must follow the instructions of Event Stewards in high visibility clothing, (or other EYTCC Officials) who are enforcing the health and safety requirements of the site owners and / or the risk assessments / agreed traffic management plans of the East Yorkshire Thoroughbred Car Club. Any entrant disregarding instructions from bona fide EYTCC event stewards or officials, will be asked to leave the event, and may be disqualified from further EYTCC events.
7. Parking spaces are allocated on a ‘first come – first served’ basis, as we cannot reserve places for entrants to park close to friends or relatives. If you wish to do so, you must arrive together.
8. Anyone using offensive or abusive language and / or actions causing harassment, alarm or distress towards event staff / stewards, or fellow participants or visitors, will be asked to leave, and may involve a report to the Police.
9. The East Yorkshire Thoroughbred Car Club reserves the right to refuse an application at their discretion. Some events are pre-booked only, and therefore only pre-booked entrants will be permitted at those events.
10. If you know that your vehicle drips oil, please use a drip tray to ensure site damage to lawns or paths is avoided.
11. No refuelling may take place on site, (except for stationary engines at the East Coast Run). All fuel in jerry cans must be kept to a minimum, and stored safely and correctly in accordance with current regulations.
12. Event Staff or Stewards must be immediately notified of any incident arousing suspicion, and / or danger to anyone, including vulnerable adults and / or children who may be in need of safeguarding.
◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦
The above Terms & Conditions are an essential part of our responsible obligations – to ensure that we provide a service which is not only enjoyable for all participants – but is also within a safe environment for everyone, including the visiting members of the public. As various health and safety regulations evolve within our society, our hosts and ourselves, are often under the legal obligation (or that on their Public Liability Insurance) to comply accordingly. Therefore it is important that we all adhere to these, and other host stipulations – so that we can all continue to enjoy all future club activities and events. Thank-you in anticipation for your understanding. The EYTCC Executive Committee.