Members Online Event(s) Payment
This online facility is for Members who would like to make an instant online payment for their event bookings – after completing a card Events Booking Form. Alternatively, you can book individual events online with our Online Booking Form service, and then receive an entry pass to print-off – if of course you’ve got access to a printer! Or you can display the pass directly from your mobile device upon event entry, if you can receive emails to it. Members ‘free’ events, can be pre-booked individually from each individual event.
Optional – If you would like an official EYTCC stamp on your card form (which was supplied with your magazine, or requested) it can be posted with an A5 self-stamped addressed envelope, to the Events Secretary, EYTCC, PO Box 320, Beverley, HU17 0WA. Additional forms can be downloaded from here (opens in a new window).
Below – Simply enter your details, and click on ‘Make Payment’ – then you will be sent directly to PayPal to complete your payment. Event fees can be found on the ‘Entry Pass’ section of the Booking Form – and they are also listed below. You will be paying the total amount for all of the events you are booking.
Members Event Booking Fees
- 10/05/2020 – Burton Agnes Hall – £5.00
- 24/05/2020 – The ‘Udder Run’ – £5.00
- 14/06/2020 – The East Coast Run – £5.00
- 21/06/2020 – The Trolleybus Museum – £5.00
- 24/06/2020 – Beverley Midsummer Gathering – £5.00
- 04/07/2020 -Tythe Farm Gardens (July) – £10 per person (inc. food and refreshments)
- 16/08/2020 – Wolds Run to Thornton-Le-Dale – £5.00
- 06/09/2020 – Burton Constable Hall – £5.00
- 13/09//2020 -Tythe Farm Gardens (September) – £10 per person (inc. food and refreshments)
*NOTE: Yorkshire Day Run payments are made separately, with that event booking form