EYTCC Club Membership
The East Yorkshire Thoroughbred Car Club – invites owners and enthusiasts of classic motor vehicles, to join us, and become members of a long-term established, progressive and friendly club. We organize and participate in a large number of annual events – as can be seen within our events section.
You do not need to be a classic vehicle owner, to be a member – but, if you are, then you have the perfect opportunity to showcase your vehicle to the public, join us on exclusive road runs, and be part of a great social gathering of like-minded enthusiasts.
For the majority of events, your vehicle will need to be 20 or more, years old. In a few instances, at larger events, members will be able to participate with younger vehicles, of 15+ years old, within our ‘future classics’ category.
Membership for the year, is just £25, and includes..
- A quality monthly club magazine
- Membership card, and vehicle ID discs(s) – for fast computerised identification*
- Discounted or FREE entry, to many EYTCC events
- Exclusive access to members-only events
- Exclusive access with younger ‘future classics’ vehicles, at some larger events
- Have exclusive ‘members only‘ access, within our website
- Be part of a friendly, genuine, real-life social network
- Easy subscription methods – by cheque, postal order, standing order, BAC’s – or online
Associate Membership is also available, with all of the above benefits, for those not entering a classic vehicle at events – for just £15 per annum.
4 -Optional ways to join!
– or –
Or – you can download, an application form, and post with a cheque, or downloaded Bank Standing Order form. Forms available for download, can be found by scrolling further down this page.
Or – if you would prefer to just do things via the Royal Mail, and pay by cheque or standing order, and you are unable to print off the forms, then simply send us a large / A5 stamped addressed envelope to the Membership Secretary (address below) and add a note asking for a Membership Application Form, and if applicable, a Standing Order form.
EYTCC Event Application Forms
NOTE: All files are in PDF format. If you can’t see the files, you can download a free reader here..
Membership Application Forms – can also be requested by post – postal address:
The Membership Secretary
PO Box 320
If requesting by post, please include a stamped addressed envelope – A5 or A4 size.